La Mama Theatre, Faraday Street Carlton, 6 x Sundays from May 20th at 2pm TO BOOK CLICK HERE to read my bullsh*t scroll down

Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Undertaking

It has been many nights awake until sunrise following the unfolding of the Mike Daisy saga, not knowing why, not knowing at all why.

Pulled by some mysterious force etc.

Some elusive idea is tugging at my subconscious etc.

It's like I'm drawn to it etc.

The artists journey. Mike felt it and it pulled him to Shenzhen. Unlike everyone else - he chose the extraordinary path. Not to say that he was extraordinary or superior! He just chose the path.

Not to say I am extraordinary or superior, either. But I am going to perform Mike Daisey's molologue, The Agony and the Ecstacy of Steve Jobs, for which he has recently been exposed to an absolute media shitstorm, at La Mama Theatre, for six weeks of Sundays, beginning on the 20th of May, which is in 6 weeks time.

I hope that people will be encouraged to take the extraordinary path.

I will begin and end with an analysis of the material at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment